NASPAA Accreditation is guided by several official documents:
- NASPAA Accreditation Standards – adopted in 2009, the current set of Standards against which programs are evaluated.
- Self-Study Instructions – the template for the Self-Study Report, as well as resources for conforming to the Standards (Bases of Judgment, Glossary, Examples).
- Site Visit Manual – detailed information about Site Visits: what to expect and how to prepare.
- Peer Review and Accreditation Policies and Procedures – the official rules and processes guiding COPRA, site visit teams, and programs.
These documents are supplemented by:
- COPRA Policy Statements – a window into the Commission’s decision-making, updated after each accreditation cohort.
- Self-Study Instructions Summary of Changes – a full listing of the streamlining edits in the Self-Study Instructions (edited November 14, 2017).