With each cohort review, COPRA seeks to identify good or emerging examples of how programs have approached pieces of the accreditation process. COPRA does not recommend one program’s work over another, as the needs and contexts of programs vary, but commends these schools for their public spiritedness in sharing them. Each document represents one way a program has discussed its conformance with the NASPAA Standards, however the inclusion does not constitute an endorsement by COPRA. Thank you to those programs in the 2016-17 cohort for sharing your breakthrough practices!
- Georgia Southern University, MPA (Assessment Plan)
- Northeastern University MPA (Assessment Plan and Faculty Qualification Policies)
- University at Albany, SUNY, MPA (Self-Study Report and Appendices)
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, MPA (Assessment Plan)
- Victoria University of Wellington, MPM & MPP (Diversity Plan)
- Virginia Commonwealth University, MPA (Diversity Plan)
For these, and other peer examples, please visit the Peer Example page!