The Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA) announced the accreditation of 8 programs from China, New Zealand, South Korea, the United States, and Venezuela on Tuesday. Newly accredited programs include:
- Renmin University of China, Master of Public Administration
- Korea Development Institute School of Public Policy and Management, Master of Development Policy
- Victoria University of Wellington, Master of Public Management
- Victoria University of Wellington, Master of Public Policy
- Georgia Southern University, Master of Public Administration
- University of Hawai’i at Manoa, Master of Public Administration
- DePaul University, Master of Public Policy
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración (IESA), Master of Public Management
Please join COPRA in congratulating these programs on earning accreditation!
The full list of 2016-17 accreditation actions, and the 2017-18 Roster of Accredited Programs, will be available September 1, 2017.
To read the full press release, please click here.