Is your program looking at a 2016 or 2017 Self-Study Report submission? If so, be sure to take advantage of the resources available on the Accreditation Website:
- Official Standards and Policies: Find the Self-Study Instructions and COPRA Policy Statements which together detail the expectations of the Report.
- Standard-by-Standard Guidance: Details on each of the 7 Standards.
- FAQs: Answers to common questions. Can’t find the answer to yours? Contact email@example.com
- Overview of the Cycle: What’s in store as you submit the Self-Study Report and move into the accreditation review.
- Peer Examples: A selection of peer program resources, to provide an example of how one program approached the review.