The 2015 Accreditation Institute is just around the corner! If you’ve registered to join us on October 14, here’s what you need to know before you attend:
- It’s a flipped classroom – be sure to watch all 14 videos before joining us in New York.
- You can already ask questions – the online forum helps the trainers shape the Institute.
- You will engage on your own program – be sure to bring your program’s working documents: your mission, logic model, curriculum map, diversity plan, assessment plan, etc.
- Site Visitor Training is woven throughout the day – the day-of schedule denotes required sessions.
- There is food! – your colleagues at the University of Nebraska, Omaha, University of Southern California, and John Jay College of Criminal Justice-CUNY have graciously sponsored meals and refreshments throughout the day. Then be sure to join your colleagues and COPRA at the Accreditation Institute reception after the training, sponsored by West Chester University!
See you bright and early at 8:00am!