NASPAA is pleased to invite proposals for the October 14-16 conference! This year’s theme, Adding Value to Public Service Education through NASPAA, features three tracks on which to engage with your colleagues:
- Innovation in Education for an Evolving Public Sector,
- Strategic Program Management and the Global Face of Higher Education, and
- Data-Driven Decision Making and Equipping Students with an Informed Perspective.
For the first time, individuals are welcome to not only submit fully-formed panels, but also offer individual proposals in response to specific track questions. NASPAA and COPRA strongly encourage programs who have leveraged the NASPAA Accreditation Standards to strategically guide program governance to join the dialogue by answering one of these questions:
Strategic Program Management and the Global Face of Higher Education
- How can you leverage the NASPAA accreditation process to achieve the strategic goals of the program, department, college and university?
- How can programs best infuse diverse experiences and viewpoints into the student experience and program operations?
- How can programs integrate stakeholder viewpoints, especially from those who hire our students, to promote the preparation of effective stewards of the public interest?
Check out the Conference page to learn how to submit a proposal for this year’s conference and remember to save the date for the Accreditation Institute on October 14. We look forward to seeing you in New York City!
Questions? Contact email@example.com or refer to the full Call for Proposals.