Looking to expand your knowledge related to accreditation, higher education, program management, or performance management? Every month, we will share a short list of articles or resources from around the web that may be interesting and valuable to NASPAA-accredited programs.
- “Gathering Citizen Opinion for Performance Measurement Lurches into a New Century”, Tom Miller, PA Times -Struggles of stakeholder engagement at the local government level, not unlike struggles encountered by programs to involve external and internal stakeholders.
- “From Intention to Action: Building Diverse, Inclusive Teams in Education to Deepen Impact”, Julayne Austin Virgil, Education Pioneers, Molly Brennan and Allison Wyatt, Koya Leadership Partners – Translating intention to action, when thinking about diversity. “Diversity isn’t just important as a value; it’s a critical requirement for developing effective solutions that are relevant to the diverse populations we aim to serve.”
- “Building Ethical Cultures in Public Service Agencies”, Richard Jacobs, PA Times – Ethical cultures in public administration: how do you cultivate them?
- “National Advisory Panel on Accreditation Considers Major Reforms”, Eric Kelderman, The Chronicle of Higher Education – Regional Accreditation policies being revisited at US federal government level.
- “Details On The Administration’s New College Ratings System”, Anya Kamenetz, nprED – President Obama’s new College Rating System. Read the official release, here.