Looking to expand your knowledge related to accreditation, higher education, program management, or performance management? Every month, we will share a short list of articles or resources from around the web that may be interesting and valuable to NASPAA-accredited programs.
- “Getting Off Life Support: The Quest to Demonstrate Value of the Nonprofit Sector”, Alicia Schatteman, PATimes: A brief look at how nonprofit organizations use performance measurement and management to articulate and improve their positive impacts.
- “How to Measure the Performance Measurements”, Minch Lewis, PATimes: Turning goals into strategic, performance measurement in government – how do you measure the effectiveness of your performance measurements?
- “What Performance Management Is and Is Not”, Robert D. Behn, Government Executive: What is performance management, and why is it more than just performance measurement?
- “Preparing African Public Administrators for Development Management: Student Learning Outcomes Assessment for Performance Improvement”, Al Bavon, JPAE: How can public administration programs in Ghana use program evaluation to ensure ongoing improvement and value?
- “State Snapshots: Select Data on Graduate Education”, Council of Graduate Schools: Use CGS’ tool to navigate the state of graduate education across the United States.