COPRA is pleased to release the updated NASPAA Site Visit Manual, the comprehensive guide to site visits for both programs and site visitors. COPRA, using the feedback from focus groups, site visitor surveys, and external expert site visitors, incorporated changes into the site visit manual with the goal of more explicitly explaining the role of the site visitor and providing additional guidance to visitors and programs.
- Increases attention to outcomes-based assessment
- Clarifies non-evaluative role of site visit team
- Outlines program response opportunities
- Updates information on the records site visit teams may review
- Enhances examples of site visit report language
- Provides directions to the Data Center
- Includes Site Visit Report template
Download the Site Visit Manual here.
Interested in becoming a NASPAA Site Visitor? Join us in Albuquerque at the Accreditation Institute!